HDN Board Mentoring Programme 2018-19
Do you want to strengthen your governance and diversity?
1. The programme offers:
2. The programme is suitable for:
- Four meetings with a carefully selected mentor.
- Expert speakers from the HCA, NHF, National Federation of ALMOs and others.
- Learn from fellow board members of different organisations facing similar challenges in a safe learning environment.
- Content includes understanding finance, value for money, excellence in governance, development, board dynamics, role of board members and much more.
- Outcomes include increased confidence, self-awareness, different perspectives and new networks.
- Board Members who are new to Governance, or new to the Housing sector – to rapidly get up to speed on the challenges facing the sector, how other housing associations are responding and build a network of colleagues.
- Board Members who are considering becoming Chairs or Deputy Chairs – to deepen and consolidate knowledge and share experience with sector leaders.
- Board Members of tomorrow – to help develop greater diversity on Boards and succession planning by growing talent, either in existing staff members or engaged tenants.
3. The programme includes:
4. How to apply:
Hear what past participants have to say about the programme below;