HDN Board Excellence Programme 2019-20
Do you want to strengthen your governance at Board level?
1. The programme includes:
2. The programme is suitable for:
- Group workshops which focus on current issues and challenges within the regulatory, social and economic environment with speakers from across the sector (view draft agendas here).
- A 360 degree feedback tool and one-to-one coaching session at the start.
- Tailored one-to-one mentoring sessions with a carefully matched and trained external mentor.
For further information, guidance and cost of the programme, please click here
- Board Members who are new to Governance, or new to the Housing sector – to rapidly get up to speed on the challenges facing the sector, how other housing associations are responding and build a network of colleagues.
- Board Members who are considering becoming Chairs or Deputy Chairs – to deepen and consolidate knowledge and share experience with sector leaders.
- Board Members of tomorrow – to help develop greater diversity on Boards and succession planning by growing talent, either in existing staff members or engaged tenants.
3. The programme offers:
4. How to apply:
Hear what past participants have to say about the programme below;