CIH & HDN Managers Mentoring Programme
Housing Diversity Network are working in partnership with CIH to provide a mentoring option on their Four Day Managers Training Programme.
“where do I put my energies? And how do I sustain that energy?”
- Developing and managing performance
- Giving praise and feedback that makes a difference
- Having tough, powerful conversations
- Coaching for high performance
- Influencing to get results
Mentoring option – delivered by HDN
Housing Diversity Network have teamed up with the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) to help delegates embed their learning from the 4 Day Managers’ Programme so that it makes a practical, long lasting and relevant difference in the workplace and your career as a leader. This is a great opportunity to work with a mentor who is already an experienced leader in the housing sector. We will take time to match you with the right mentor, someone with the skills and experience you will benefit from, in the geographical location that suits you.
Our mentors will work with you in 3 one to one sessions and additionally give you email and telephone support as you need it. As well as being ready to share their experience and skill, they all understand the value of the 4 Day Managers’ Programme and are highly trained in getting the best from the people they mentor.
· Share their learning and good practice
· Give you a confidential and objective ear as you work through issues and concerns
· Challenge you to apply your learning in practical ways
· Provide feedback, support and encouragement so that you can build on your strengths,develop your skills and continue to learn and improve
Download: Mentor Application Form
Download: Manager Mentoring Q&A
The cost for all four modules is £1024 + VAT
The additional option for mentoring is £300 + VAT
For full details on this programme and to book your place click here or for general enquiries about the mentoring option of the programme, contact the Housing Diversity Network by calling 01484 652606 or email@example.com