The Gender Confidence Gap – Our Next Webinar
I’m Jane Atherton, Associate for Housing Diversity Network. I have worked in and around social housing for over 30 years in Organisational Development and Human Resources. For the last two years I’ve been supporting different organisations as an independent consultant.
From an early age, I have been interested in issues that affect women and so I’m looking forward to hosting a webinar exploring Women at Work – the Gender Confidence Gap.
Join us on our webinar the 18th May at 2pm when we’ll look at some of the research in this area, the known challenges and consider some of the management practices that can make a difference in supporting women to advance in their careers, including:
- Fair pay and flexible working
- Getting constructive feedback
- Taking interesting and visible work projects
This webinar is suitable for :
- Anyone working in Organisational Development, Human Resources and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Managers who are keen to support the development and progression of team members
- Anyone interested in gender issues and what holds us back.
Booking details are on our Eventbrite page.