The Inspire Awards: Diversity & Inclusion in UK construction, engineering & housing
The Inspire Awards 2018, recognising and encouraging diversity in the construction industry, proved to be successful. HDN helped with the judging and will do so again for Inspire Awards 2019. How about HDN members and their construction and improvement partners putting forward some nominees this year.
Do have a look at the brochure for 2019 here.
- The Inspire Awards: Diversity & Inclusion in UK construction, engineering & housing
- Equality and Diversity rise up the social housing agenda
- Boldly Going into the Beyond – Aisha Lalloo shares her experiences and what she has done beyond the HDN Mentoring Programme
- The Inspire Awards 2018 – The Winners. Industry awards highlight diversity and inclusion in construction, engineering and housing
- Strength in diversity – we need to recognise the moral and business case for bringing diversity back to our governance, work force and residents.
Are you passionate about EDI & want to gain a personal sense of satisfaction from knowing you have made a positive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
With EDI issues rising up the social housing agenda, it’s more important than ever to enrich the diversity of those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…