Job DetailsGev Tari2018-02-26T11:10:51+00:00
Project AssistantReference Number:
Closing Date: 2020-02-24
Riverside have a new opportunity for a Project Assistant, working full-time, on a permanent basis. You will earn £18,135 per year. Your working pattern will be Monday to Friday on a shift rota. Who you’ll be helping Clear-View delivers housing related support to the homeless or those at risk of homelessness who are enduring mental ill health in Hull. The service is scheme based whilst also offering a drop in service in addition to customers being visited in their own flats with appointments that are convenient. You can read more about the scheme here. What will you do? You will be expected to assist in the provision of a housing and support service for Riverside’s vulnerable clients. This will include: ensuring at all times a professional and supportive approach is maintained and assisting clients in achieving their personalised support outcomes. Day to day Your key responsibilities as a Riverside’s Project Assistant will include:
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of person-centred support for customers, as well as the implementation of support plans.
- Adopt a psychologically informed approach to delivering support, empowering customers to have choice and control and to drive the support they receive.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ support needs, and support individuals to achieve their personalised goals and aspirations.
- Assist customers with day-to-day support requirement and tenancy related matters.
- Work alongside customers with a variety of complex needs and support requirements.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 3% and employer rate 5%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
- Eye tests, glasses and lenses
- Support towards professional study costs