Job DetailsGev Tari2018-02-26T11:10:51+00:00
Telecare InstallerReference Number:
Closing Date: 2021-02-28
Organisation: Progress Housing Group
Salary: £21,547 - £25,348
Telecare Installer Salary Band £21,547 to 25,348 + company vehicle + benefits Permanent Full-time West Yorkshire Calling all installation heroes… Not all heroes wear capes, they currently wear PPE. Whilst the world around us seems to be changing on a daily basis so are the ways in which our organisation continues to adapt to this new challenge. In these uncertain times, more and more customers are valuing our service which is why we are hiring to assess, programme and install Lifeline & Telecare equipment. The installation team travel throughout the West Yorkshire area to customer's homes. Therefore living in the West Yorkshire area and having a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle is essential. The service operates Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays. This is not your average installation job. This is a front line role with big responsibility. If this doesn’t faze you and are seeking a role with a real social purpose, we want to talk to you. You might not have experience in a similar position but that is not essential. What is important to us is your attitude, behaviour and commitment to delivering a service that is our customer’s lifeline We value these things in our people
- Understanding the importance of delivering outstanding customer care
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to remain calm and objective in difficult situations
- Good IT skills and someone who values technology
- Programme and install equipment for the Progress Lifeline and Telecare service following detailed procedures.
- Demonstrate and explain the service to the customer and provide a fault maintenance service.
- Understand our customer base and the support our service can offer, assess needs, gathering appropriate and relevant information for our customer database.