Winner of CIPD People Management Awards 2016 for Best Coaching & Mentoring Initiative!
‘…The judges… were able to see a wealth of impacts and results… The flexibility of the programme is exceptional… the structure was an excellent one… and likely to deliver impressive behavioural change… the deal for organisations is brilliant and clear that this work is for societal and sector good…’ – CIPD judges 2016
HDN Mentoring Programme 2017-18
|Do you want more effective, confident and resilient staff?|
The programme is suitable for:
- Staff, who are up to and including first line management level, would benefit from the full programme of one-to-one meetings with a mentor and group workshops.
- Managers who would benefit from having a mentor to exchange ideas, gain both support and challenge to develop themselves and their staff.
- Any staff from different backgrounds facing barriers to development and career progression.
‘I think the programme was excellent. it covered a huge variety of subjects and was a valuable experience being able to meet other people from all aspects of Housing, and sharing ideas.’ – Mentee 2016
The programme offers:
- Five meetings with a carefully matched mentor to support with individual objectives.
- Opportunities to engage with senior experienced professionals from across the sector.
- Opportunities to build networks/relationships with colleagues from different organisations.
- Increased confidence, self-awareness, resilience and a forum to address challenges.
- Opportunities to learn from and share experience with colleagues from across the sector.
How to apply:
To apply and complete an application form, click here
Closing date for applications is Friday, 7th July 2017
The programme includes:
- The programme runs from September to the following July
- A full briefing for mentees and mentors at the start of the programme
- 5 meetings with a mentor
- 4 group workshops
- A national mentoring celebration conference at the end of the programme
- A DISC based psychometric tool
‘Extremely positive experience. It helped me to achieve what I wanted through the restructure at work and has given me the confidence to look more positively at work and life.’ – Mentee 2016
“77% grew in confidence”
The video below was put together by one of the London classes in 2016 programme and gives a flavour of the programme.
How will the Programme Contribute to your Organisational Objectives?
The HDN Mentoring programme can contribute to a wide range of organisational strategies and objectives around learning and development, diversity, inclusion and talent management.
Mentoring also contributes to IIP Standard Framework Indicator 8, so to help your people develop effectively, allow HDN Mentoring to help you to evidence Learning and Development in the IIP Standard.
“47% improved their performance in their current job during the programme”
The second video was produced by Tower Hamlets Homes and provides the views and experiences of some of their staff that have taken part.
It is more important than ever to invest in your staff to get the best from them and ensure your organisation thrives. It is also vital to support them to manage the critical changes taking place in the sector, whether it is restructures, changing responsibilities in roles or new ways of working, helping people to adapt effectively and take advantage of opportunities is important. HDN Mentoring provides organisations with a value for money approach to supporting and investing in your workforce, with the support and guidance of an external mentor.
‘I enjoyed the experience. It is good to have a wider network of mentors to learn from and share ideas and problems. It was lovely to see how my mentee eventually flourished and achieved her objectives, very satisfying.’ – Mentor 2016
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01484 652 606.