HDN Staff Mentoring
Our CIPD award-winning programme can help organisations to:
- increase diversity at different levels of your workforce.
- increase the motivation and confidence of staff.
- confirm your positive commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in a practical and meaningful way.
- demonstrate your adherence to statutory requirements to improve employee diversity.
- a value for money approach to supporting and investing in your workforce.
‘My experience with the programme was beyond words. This is the sort of programme which should be encouraged and opportunities given to as many people as possible.’
‘The programme helped me learn about my strengths and weaknesses, which will really help me now and in the future within the organisation I work for.’
HDN Board Mentoring
Board members have a vital role to play in the running of housing organisations. Mentoring enables participants and their organisations to:
- lead, develop and embed the habits of effective governance and diversity.
- create excellence in governance in an increasingly complex and diverse business environment.
- network with Board members from other organisation and share different perspectives and approaches.
- benefit from more effective and diverse thinking boards.